- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eastern Midwestern - Zenith
- Write a Review
- #K84410 000000000 K84410000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Eastern Midwestern shoots for the moon, and only most-artfully turns back on itself. Whether it's the genteel storytell...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Eastern Midwestern shoots for the moon, and only most-artfully turns back on itself. Whether it's the genteel storytelling of the Middle West, or the affected attitude of the jagged Eastern seaboard, this unique foursome of de-facto New Yorkers aims to please even the most discerning ear. They dare you not to hum back a melody, to not swing your arms in grand air guitar gestures, or flail fauxfills down dribbling air-toms. You'll have no control as your inner-bassist contorts the corners of your mouth into Bass Face, your under bite leading your head in an approving Rock Nod. Enjoy your ride to Zenith and back. It is the capital of your favorite fictional state: Winnemac, so equally eastern and so equally midwestern. "Music is not about trying to be the greatest musician who ever lived. It's not about idealizing a friendless, obsessive, tortured existence for something as abstracted and devoid of joy as competition. It's about playing music with people - finding a community and truly connecting with other people." _x000D_ - Kid Millions.;Track List:1. Why Would They Want Us;2. Colorado;3. Lately;4. Caroline;5. Cupcake;6. Die;7. I'll Always Wonder;8. Guessed It Wrong;9. Much the Same;10. Call You;11. Tangerine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.