- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ed Sheeran - Songs I Wrote With Amy
- Write a Review
- #K48770 000000000 K48770000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Songs I Wrote with Amy is an extended play, independently released by Ed Sheeran on April 4,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Songs I Wrote with Amy is an extended play, independently released by Ed Sheeran on April 4, 2010. After the success of +, Sheeran re-released five of his EPs, including Songs I Wrote with Amy, which was released a second time on December 9, 2011. All of the songs were written collaboratively by Ed Sheeran and Amy Wadge. Apart from writing songs for herself, Wadge has been active in collaborating with new performers in Britain, most notably Sheeran.;Track List:1. Fall;2. Fire Alarms;3. Where We Land;4. Cold Coffee;5. She
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.