- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddie and The Cruisers
- Write a Review
- K58878 000000000 K58878000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. Rhode Island roots rock band John Cafferty and The Beaver Brown Band first found success with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. Rhode Island roots rock band John Cafferty and The Beaver Brown Band first found success with a self-released 1980 single which paired two of their now-classic songs "Wild Summer Nights" and Tender Years." They then achieved an international breakthrough when producer Kenny Vance, offered them the score to a movie soundtrack he was producing based on a best-selling novel about a fictional legendary bar band, Eddie & The Cruisers. The Bruce Springsteen-inspired Boardwalk-esque soundtrack reached the top 10 on the Billboard 200 chart and produced the No. 1 hit single "On the Dark Side" eventually earning triple platinum certification. The album is also home to both of the aforementioned cuts "Wild Summer Nights" and Tender Years".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.