- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eels - Souljacker
- Write a Review
- #K64920 000000000 K64920000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Souljacker is a studio album from Eels released on March 12, 2002. Unlike some of E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Souljacker is a studio album from Eels released on March 12, 2002. Unlike some of Everett's other albums, most notably Electro-Shock Blues, Souljacker is mostly based on stories of outsiders rather than on Everett's own life. Eels was formed in California in 1995 by singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Mark Oliver Everett, known by the stage name E. Band members have changed across the years, both in the studio and on stage, making Everett the only official member for most of the band's work. Often filled with themes about family, death and lost love, Eels' music straddles a wide range of genres, which is evidenced by the distinct musical style of every album.;Track List:1. Dog Faced Boy (Side A);2. That's Not Really Funny (Side A);3. Fresh Feeling (Side A);4. Woman Driving Man Sleeping (Side A);5. Souljacker Part 1;6. Friendly Ghost (Side A);7. Teenage Witch (Side B);8. Bus Stop Boxer (Side B);9. Jungle Telegraph (Side B);10. World of Shit (Side B);11. Souljacker Part II (Side B);12. What Is This Note? (Side B);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.