- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eli Young - This Is Eli Young Band: Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67269 000000000 L67269000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2019;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2019 collection from the country band comprised of Mike Eli (lead vocals, guitar), Jame...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/29/2019;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2019 collection from the country band comprised of Mike Eli (lead vocals, guitar), James Young (guitar), Jon Jones (bass guitar), and Chris Thompson (drums). The band has charted eight times on the Billboard country charts, with three of their singles having reached #1: "Crazy Girl", which was the top country song of 2011 according to Billboard Year-End, along with "Even If It Breaks Your Heart" and "Drunk Last Night". The collection also includes new tracks "Where Were You" and "Love Ain't," which recently cracked the Top 20.;Track List:1. Love Ain't;2. Even If It Breaks Your Heart;3. Drunk Last Night;4. Crazy Girl;5. Always the Love Songs;6. Dust;7. Saltwater Gospel;8. Guinevere;9. Skin Bones;10. When It Rains;11. Small Town Kid;12. Highways and Broken Hearts;13. Where Were You;14. Crazy Girl (Acoustic);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.