- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ellen Allien - Orchestra of Bubbles
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K73132 000000000 K73132000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/02/2006;Notes:This is the debut collaborative release by Apparat (Sasha Ring) and BPitch Control's Ellen Allien. By using their speci...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/02/2006;Notes:This is the debut collaborative release by Apparat (Sasha Ring) and BPitch Control's Ellen Allien. By using their special Lego-block beats the musicians created a playful re-definition of abstract Elektro, which could be seen as the gateway between both of them and at the same time synchronizes their heartbeats. 2006.;Track List:1. Turbo Dreams;2. Way Out;3. Retina;4. Jet;5. Floating Points;6. Under;7. Leave Me Alone;8. Do Not Break;9. Metric;10. Bubbles;11. Leave Me Alone;12. Edison;13. Bubbles
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.