- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ellie Goulding - Halcyon
- Write a Review
- #K56135 000000000 K56135000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/22/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the British singer/songwriter. All the tracks on the album were written and co-produ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/22/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the British singer/songwriter. All the tracks on the album were written and co-produced by Ellie Goulding and the majority were recorded in a converted barn in Ellie's hometown in the Hay Valley, West England with producer Jim Elliot (Kylie I Ladyhawke). 'This album for me is a journey from dark into light from confusion to understanding,' Goulding says. 'I didn't set out to write a break-up record but I think it became one.' the first single, 'Anything Could Happen', is the first new original music from the British singer/songwriter since she burst onto the scene with the catchy folk-pop electro songs on her debut album Lights, which was the best-selling debut album of 2010 in the UK and has spawned several singles that have sold five million copies worldwide.;Track List:1. Don't Say A Word;2. My Blood;3. Anything Could Happen;4. Only You;5. Halcyon;6. Figure 8;7. Joy;8. Hanging On;9. Explosions;10. I Know You Care;11. Atlantis;12. Dead In The Water;13. I Need Your Love;14. Lights (Single Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.