- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ellie Holcomb - Red Sea Road
- Write a Review
- L29280 000000000 L29280000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from the Christian singer/songwriter. Ellie Holcomb won New Artist Of The Year at the 201...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 album from the Christian singer/songwriter. Ellie Holcomb won New Artist Of The Year at the 2014 Dove Awards after the release of her debut record, As Sure As The Sun. Ellie is the daughter of Grammy and Dove Award winning producer Brown Bannister (Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman). Ellie has toured with Christian acts such as Third Day, Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman, Crowder, and others. Holcomb began her musical career with Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors in 2005, and she started her individual career pursuit in 2011. In 2011, she released the Magnolia EP, which charted on numerous Billboard charts on September 10, 2011. Her second EP entitled With You Now did not come out until 2013, and this album peaked at # 7 on the Christian Albums chart. Holcomb released her debut studio album on February 18, 2014, entitled As Sure as the Sun, which has garnered critical praise.;Track List:1. Find You Here;2. He Will;3. Red Sea Road;4. You Are Loved;5. Fighting Words;6. I Will Never Be the Same;7. Wonderfully Made;8. We've Got This Hope;9. You Love Me Best;10. God of All Comfort;11. Rescue;12. Living Water;13. Man of Sorrows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.