- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elliott Smith - An Introduction To Elliott Smith
- Write a Review
- #K56294 000000000 K56294000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/02/2010;Notes:Seven years after his untimely death, the brilliant Portland singer/songwriter is being honored by his former label, Ki...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/02/2010;Notes:Seven years after his untimely death, the brilliant Portland singer/songwriter is being honored by his former label, Kill Rock Stars. The album features 14 tracks compiled from all 7 of Elliott Smith's albums (including his albums on Geffen and Domino): 'Roman Candle', 'Elliott Smith', 'Either/Or', 'XO', 'Figure 8', 'From a Basement on the Hill', and 'New Moon'. 'An Introduction to...' is, as the title suggests, intended as an introduction to one of the greatest songwriters of our era. Elliot rose to semi-mainstream success in 1997, when director Gus Van Sant used some of his songs in the film 'Good Will Hunting'. One of those, "Miss Misery, " went on to earn an Academy Award nomination for Best Song in a Motion Picture. Elliott performed "Miss Misery" on the Academy Awards telecast March 23, 1998. In that same year his cover of the Beatles "Because" was the end-credit song for the Academy Award winning film American Beauty.;Track List:1. Ballad of Big Nothing;2. Waltz #2;3. Pictures of Me;4. The Biggest Lie;5. Alameda;6. Between the Bars;7. Needle in the Hay;8. Last Call;9. Angles;10. Twilight;11. Pretty (Ugly Before);12. Angel in the Snow;13. Miss Misery [Early Version] [Version];14. Happiness [Single Version] [Version];Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.