- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - Caribou
- Write a Review
- #K56625 000000000 K56625000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Caribou, the 1974 album by Elton John, was his fourth chart-topping album in the Un...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. Caribou, the 1974 album by Elton John, was his fourth chart-topping album in the United States. The album contains the singles, "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" which hit #2 in the U.S. and "The Bitch Is Back," which reached #15 in the UK and #4 in the US. Both these singles reached number 1 in Canada on the RPM 100 national Top Singles Chart (as did the album itself). In the US the album was certified gold in July 1974. The album was nominated for the Grammy Award for Album of the Year at the 17th Annual Grammy Awards.;Track List:1. The Bitch Is Back 3:44;2. Pinky 3:55;3. Grimsby 3:47;4. Dixie Lily 2:55;5. Solar Prestige a Gammon 2:52;6. You're So Static 4:53;7. I've Seen the Saucers 4:47;8. Stinker 5:20;9. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me 5:35;10. Ticking 7:33;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.