- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Write a Review
- K56615 000000000 K56615000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2014;Notes:2014 version of the iconic 1973 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album mastered for vinyl by Doug Sax and Robert Hadley at the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2014;Notes:2014 version of the iconic 1973 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album mastered for vinyl by Doug Sax and Robert Hadley at the Mastering Lab, California. This is two discs of heavy 180GM audiophile quality vinyl. Selling over 31 million albums worldwide and going platinum in the US seven times over, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is widely regarded as the album that made Elton John a household name. Includes 'Benny and the Jets', 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road', 'Candle in the Wind', 'Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting' and 'Harmony'.;Track List:1. Funeral for a Friend (Side One);2. Love Lies Bleeding (Side One);3. Candle in the Wind (Side One);4. Bennie and the Jets (Side One);5. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Side Two);6. This Song Has No Title (Side Two);7. Grey Seal (Side Two);8. Jamaica Jerk Off (Side Two);9. I've Seen That Movie Too (Side One);10. Sweet Painted Lady (Side One);11. The Ballad of Danny Bailey (1909-34) (Side One);12. Dirty Little Girl (Side One);13. All the Girls Love Alice (Side One);14. Your Sister Can't Twist (But She Can Rock'n'roll) (Side Two);15. Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (Side Two);16. Roy Rogers (Side Two);17. Social Disease (Side Two);18. Harmony (Side Two);Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.