- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elton John - Too Low For Zero
- Write a Review
- K56194 000000000 K56194000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing released to celebrate Elton John's 50th Anniversary in the music industry. Too Low For ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing released to celebrate Elton John's 50th Anniversary in the music industry. Too Low For Zero was a full-fledged reunion between Elton and his songwriting partner Bernie Taupin. The album contains the breakout hits "I'm Still Standing" and "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues." Originally released in 1983, the album has been remastered. Elton John has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin as his songwriting partner since 1967 they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date. In his five-decade career Elton John has sold more than 300 million records, making him one of the best-selling music artists in the world. He has more than fifty Top 40 hits, including seven consecutive #1 US albums, 58 Billboard Top 40 singles, 27 Top 10, four #2 and nine #1. For 31 consecutive years (1970-2000) he had at least one song in the Billboard Hot 100.;Track List:1. Cold As Christmas (In the Middle of the Year);2. I'm Still Standing;3. Too Low for Zero;4. Religion;5. I Guess That S Why They Call It the Blues;6. Crystal;7. Kiss the Bride;8. Whipping Boy;9. Saint;10. One More Arrow;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.