- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elvis Costello - Taking Liberties
- Write a Review
- #K77535 000000000 K77535000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Taking Liberties is a compilation album, produced by Nick Lowe and mostly made ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Taking Liberties is a compilation album, produced by Nick Lowe and mostly made up of B-sides, although it does feature two previously unreleased recordings. Gems include "Radio Sweetheart," "My Funny Valentine," "Big Tears" and "Just A Memory." Born Declan Patrick MacManus, British singer/songwriter Elvis Costello began his career as part of London's pub rock scene in the early 1970s and later became associated with the first wave of the British punk and new wave movement of the mid-to-late 1970s. His critically acclaimed debut album was recorded in 1977. Shortly after recording it he formed the Attractions as his backing band. Since then, he has remained one of the most relevant artists of his generation. His music continues to evolve nearly 40 years after he first rose to prominence.;Track List:1. Clean Money;2. Girls Talk;3. Talking in the Dark;4. Radio Sweetheart;5. Black and White World;6. Big Tears;7. Just a Memory;8. Night Rally;9. Stranger in the House;10. Clowntime Is Over;11. Getting Mighty Crowded;12. Hoover Factory;13. Tiny Steps;14. (I Don't Want to Go to) Chelsea;15. Dr. Luther's Assistant;16. Sunday's Best;17. Crawling to the U.S.A;18. Wednesday Week;19. My Funny Valentine;20. Ghost Train
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.