- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Emmylou Harris - Profile: Best of Emmylou Harris
- Write a Review
- #K57137 000000000 K57137000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Profile: Best of Emmylou Harris is a compilation of hits by Emmylou Harris from her first four Rep...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Profile: Best of Emmylou Harris is a compilation of hits by Emmylou Harris from her first four Reprise/Warner albums: Pieces of the Sky, Elite Hotel, Luxury Liner and Quarter Moon in a Ten Cent Town. The album rose as high as #9 on the Billboard country albums chart in 1978. Emmylou Harris has released many popular albums and singles over the course of her career, and as of 2015 she has won 13 Grammys as well as numerous other awards. Her work and recordings include work as a solo artist, bandleader, an interpreter of other composers' works and as a singer-songwriter, and a backing vocalist and duet partner. She has worked with numerous leading artists including Gram Parsons, Bob Dylan, John Denver, Linda Ronstadt, Dolly Parton, Roy Orbison, The Band, Patty Griffin, Mark Knopfler, Delbert McClinton, Guy Clark, Willie Nelson, and many others. She is what many call a ‘country music icon’.;Track List:1. One of These Days 3:03;2. Sweet Dreams 3:06;3. To Daddy 2:47;4. (You Never Can Tell) C'est la Vie 3:26;5. Making Believe 3:35;6. Easy from Now on 3:07;7. Together Again 3:51;8. If I Could Only Win Your Love 2:35;9. Too Far Gone 3:28;10. Two More Bottles of Wine 3:05;11. Boulder to Birmingham 3:32;12. Hello Stranger Vocals [Duet] - Nicolette Larson 3:56
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.