- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
- Write a Review
- #K54186 000000000 K54186000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:U.S. vinyl LP pressing of the 2009 debut album from Empire of the Sun, a collaboration between Luke Steele from The Sle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:U.S. vinyl LP pressing of the 2009 debut album from Empire of the Sun, a collaboration between Luke Steele from The Sleepy Jackson and Pnau main-man Nick Littlemore. Though the occupy the same aural terrain as bands like MGMT, Empire of the Sun stand out in the crowd, chiefly due to their exceptional melodies and the fact that they don't take themselves too seriously. The spectacular album art was created by multi-Aria award winning design studio Debaser and will look amazing in racks and store displays. Includes 'We Are The People', 'Tiger By My Side', 'Standing On The Shore' and, of course, 'Walking On A Dream'.;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.