- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ennio Morricone - Un Uomo Da Rispettare (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K62832 000000000 K62832000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1972 motion picture composed by Ennio Morricone. Un Uomo Da Rispettare tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1972 motion picture composed by Ennio Morricone. Un Uomo Da Rispettare translates to "A Man to Respect," which can easily be said of Ennio Morricone himself-the unparalleled maestro of the soundtrack. This crime film stars Kirk Douglas as a master safecracker at a crossroads in his life, emerging from prison yet tempted by one last big job. Morricone builds the main theme around Cicci Santucci's flugelhorn as riveting leitmotifs reprise amidst variations of noir-jazz abstraction to frame the composer's grand vision. A strident, two-note piano phrase sets the mood of heightened tension, while muted timpani and trance-like descending bass patterns sweep dramatically across the cinematic stereo field. On "18 Pari," slinky rhythms and softened wah-wah guitars offer a distinctly Italian library music, adding elements of lightness to the overall avant-garde score. Un Uomo Da Rispettare's dissonant chords and angular arrangements recall Morricone's free improvisation work with Gruppo D'Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza. This first-time vinyl reissue is recommended for fans of Krzysztof Penderecki, Harry Partch and Sun City Girls.;Track List:1. Un Uomo Da Rispettare;2. Un Tempo Infinito;3. Prima Di Lasciarla;4. A Florinda;5. Colpo Parallelo;6. L'incarico;7. 18 Pari;8. A Florinda;9. Un Uomo Da Rispettare
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.