- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epic Soundtracks - Sleeping Star
- Write a Review
- #K74124 000000000 K74124000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including insert with unseen pictures and liner notes by Chris Coleman. Sleeping Star is a mo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including insert with unseen pictures and liner notes by Chris Coleman. Sleeping Star is a more spare album than Rise Above adorned with haunting violin and cello. “I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was playing in Koln, Germany when I heard Sleeping Star – I was so cynical about new music by then that it took a lot to catch my ear. But I was so enamored of Epic’s blend of Todd Rundgren meets Carole King piano based ballads that I called Bar None the next day and made arrangements to release the CD in Europe…..you need to hear this, it’s the missing link between Pet Sounds and Big Star’s Third." (Pat Thomas. Writer, musician and music archivist). “A laconic sweetness and oblique humor mixed with melancholy characterizes Sleeping Star’s shaggy blue-eyed pop-soul, which is filled with echoes of Laura Nyro, Carole King and Wild Honey era Brian Wilson. He writes songs at the piano, fooling with chords until they suggest a lyric fragment”. (Request magazine, 1995).;Track List:1. Something New Under the Sun;2. There's Been a Change;3. Don't Go to School;4. Tonight's the Night (Rock Roll Lullaby);5. Waiting for the Train;6. Emily Man (You Make Me Feel So Fine);7. Baby I Love You;8. Hear the Whistle Blow;9. There's a Rumour;10. Tired Eyes;11. I'll Sing a Hymn;12. I Believe
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.