- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eve 6 - Eve 6
- Write a Review
- K60316 000000000 K60316000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing. Never before released on vinyl, Wargod is proud to present the debut release f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing. Never before released on vinyl, Wargod is proud to present the debut release from Eve 6! The 90s rockers first released their debut album in 1998 via RCA/Sony. The album received huge mainstream success, with the single "Inside Out" hitting #1 on modern rock radio. The album would ultimately achieve platinum status with sales in excess of one million copies. The album received a boost from MTV play of videos for "Inside Out" and "Leech". A video was also made for "Tongue Tied", which featured a young Katie Holmes and Marisa Coughlan from the movie Teaching Mrs. Tingle.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, CLEAR VINYL, RED, COLORIZED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.