- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Everest - Ownerless
- Write a Review
- #K68461 000000000 K68461000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/26/2012;Notes:2012 album from the L.A. rockers. Described by Everest guitarist Joel Graves as a "hopeful love letter slipped under th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/26/2012;Notes:2012 album from the L.A. rockers. Described by Everest guitarist Joel Graves as a "hopeful love letter slipped under the door," the album expands on the broad rock 'n' roll direction the band undertook with it's 2008 album, on Approach. The basic tracks on Ownerless were initially recorded live, in a smoky clubhouse next door to a chicken coop, in Cottage Grove, OR. in an effort to raise the bar above initial expectations, the band also recorded a few songs with the help of Rob Schnapf (Elliott Smith, Booker T. Jones), with whom the band had worked on on Approach.;Track List:1. Into the Grey;2. Give a Little;3. Raking Me Over the Coals;4. Never Disappoint;5. Hungry Ghost;6. Letter;7. Games;8. Far Off Away;9. Hologram;10. Ownerless
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.