- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evoken - Antithesis Of Light
- Write a Review
- L42693 000000000 L42693000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/24/2018;Notes:Evoken is a funeral doom metal band from New Jersey USA & were among the first wave of US doom/death bands, along with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/24/2018;Notes:Evoken is a funeral doom metal band from New Jersey USA & were among the first wave of US doom/death bands, along with November's Doom. The band's style draws comparisons to acts such as early My Dying Bride & also Finnish band Thergothon - the name Evoken was even taken from an old Thergothon demo track. The band was founded by guitarist Nick Orlando under the name Funereus in April 1992 & eventually changed to Evoken in 1994 after several line-up changes. 'Antithesis of Light', the band's third studio album, was recorded at Hermit Hole in New Jersey with Bumblefoot (of Guns N Roses fame). It was originally released in 2005 & continues with Evoken's trademark funeral doom sound a thick wall of pounding guitar riffs, assisted by layers of keyboard effects to heighten the overall dark ambience of this doom /death metal classic. This edition of 'Antithesis of Light' is presented on the vinyl format for the first time, with gatefold sleeve. The release contains an extra unreleased song from Evoken's 2002 promo.;Track List:1. Intro (00:49);2. In Solitary Ruin (10:44);3. Accursed Premonition (12:33);4. The Mournful Refusal (13:30);5. Pavor Nocturnus (10:46);6. Antithesis of Light (12:16);7. 1. the Last of Vitality (11:00);8. Bonus Track;9. Coveting Elysium (2002 Promo) (08:02)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.