- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Exorcist Gbg - II
- Write a Review
- L32933 000000000 L32933000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:A lot of bands are trying what The Exorcist Gbg are doing, to make timeless, mind-bending dance music, but they often f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:A lot of bands are trying what The Exorcist Gbg are doing, to make timeless, mind-bending dance music, but they often fail in reaching all the way. The members who also can be found in Uran, Tentakel, and Sork among others, formed The Exorcist in 2012 and started by playing illegal techno clubs for the true undercurrent citizens of Gothenburg, Sweden. The reputation of this dangerous psychedelic band who plays funk the way funk should be played soon reached Stockholm where they got a cult following just by word of mouth. Over the past four years their following has grown exponentially. The recording of II was a trip into the abyss and back, with a lot of time and money spent, outrage from the members and record label executives biting their nails down to the bone. But that is how The Exorcist works - tension is a vital part of this bands nature, hence it's sound. The tracks' aggressive approach and the feeling of being possessed by something evil lurking inside of you mirrors the process of making this album.;Track List:1. Pusher;2. Lyrica;3. Bahnhof;4. You Better Run;5. Duck Juice;6. Electric Wine;7. Morpheus Rising
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.