- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Extreme Noise Terror - Extreme Noise Terror
- Write a Review
- #K73510 000000000 K73510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the sixth album from the U.K.'s legendary crust-punk grind legends. The album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the sixth album from the U.K.'s legendary crust-punk grind legends. The album marks the return of their hardcore punk roots with highly aggressive raw sound and the first album to feature Desecration bassist Andi Morris and The Rotted former vocalist Ben McCrow. Heavy-ass-fuck and pissed off grind is what defines the ENT sound, and this album further cements their status as the reigning kings of the crust-punk world. Extreme Noise Terror originally formed in Ipswich, England in 1985. The band are widely considered one of the earliest and most influential European grindcore bands, and particularly the forefathers of the crust-grind subgenre.;Track List:1. Punk Rock Patrol;2. Dogma Intolerance Control;3. No One Is Innocent;4. I Like Coca (Outo "I Like Cola");5. Think Outside the Box;6. Chained Crazed;7. An Endless Cycle of Misery;8. Sheep in Wolf's Clothing;9. Cash and Trash;10. Cruel and Unusual Punishment;11. Last Fix of Fame;12. Cage Paralysis;13. Only in It for the Music Pt. 27 (Black Putrefaction)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.