- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fall Out Boy - American Beauty / American Psycho
- Write a Review
- K56215 000000000 K56215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the sixth album from the Alt-Rock band, the follow-up to their gold-certified ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the sixth album from the Alt-Rock band, the follow-up to their gold-certified Save Rock And Roll album, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200. Includes the song 'Immortals' as featured in the motion picture Big Hero 6. Hailing from Chicago, Fall Out Boy - Patrick Stump (vocals/guitar), Pete Wentz (bass), Joe Trohman (guitar) and Andy Hurley (drums) - has appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone and other prestigious publications. They have performed on Saturday Night Live, the Today Show, America's Got Talent, the Voice, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Conan, the Late Show with David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel Live and many more.;Track List:1. Irresistible 3:26;2. American Beauty/American Psycho Fall Out Boy Sebastian Akchoté-Bozovic Nikki Sixx 3:15;3. Centuries Jonathan Rotem Fall Out Boy Michael J. Fonseca Raja Kumari Justin Tranter Suzanne Vega 3:51;4. The Kids Aren't Alright 4:20;5. Uma Thurman Fall Out Boy Jake Sinclair Waqaas Hashmi Jarrel Young Liam O'Donnell Jack Marshall Bob Mosher 3:31;6. Jet Pack Blues 2:59;7. Novocaine 3:46;8. Fourth of July Fall Out Boy Ryan Lott Sinclair 3:44;9. Favorite Record 3:23;10. Immortals 3:09;11. Twin Skeleton's (Hotel in NYC) 3:40
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.