- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Farside - Keep My Soul Awake
- Write a Review
- #K80323 000000000 K80323000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2014;Notes:Farside was a hardcore punk band from Orange County, CA founded in 1989. Their sound was a mixture of late-'80s post-ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2014;Notes:Farside was a hardcore punk band from Orange County, CA founded in 1989. Their sound was a mixture of late-'80s post-hardcore (Dag Nasty, Husker Du and the Descendents were big influences), '90s alternative metal (Helmet, Quicksand) and the power-pop sensibilities of the late '70s (Elvis Costello), and as a result the band never quite fit in on any bill they were booked to play. The 'Keep My Soul Awake' 7' was originally released in 1990. New pressing now available on opaque blue vinyl.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.