- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Father John Misty - God's Favorite Customer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L27900 000000000 L27900000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. God's Favorite Customer (alternatively Mr. Tillman's Wild Ride) is the fourth studio by American mus...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. God's Favorite Customer (alternatively Mr. Tillman's Wild Ride) is the fourth studio by American musician Josh Tillman, under the stage name Father John Misty. The album was primarily produced by Tillman himself, alongside a variety of collaborators including Jonathan Rado and previous engineers Trevor Spencer and Dave Cerminara, with further contributions by Tillman's long-time producer Jonathan Wilson. It also features a variety of musical collaborators, including The Haxan Cloak, Weyes Blood, Mark Ronson and members of Tillman's touring band. Maintaining a steady output of solo recordings since 2004, Tillman was a former member or toured with Demon Hunter, Saxon Shore, Fleet Foxes, Jeffertitti's Nile, Pearly Gate Music, Siberian, Har Mar Superstar, Poor Moon, Low Hums, Jonathan Wilson, Bill Patton, The Lashes, Stately English, and has toured extensively with Pacific Northwest artists Damien Jurado, Jesse Sykes, and David Bazan.;Track List:1. Hangout at the Gallows;2. Mr. Tillman;3. Just Dumb Enough to Try;4. Date Night;5. Please Don't Die;6. The Palace;7. Disappointing Diamonds Are the Rarest of Them All;8. God's Favorite Customer;9. The Songwriter;10. We're Only People (And There's Not Much Anyone Can Do About That)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.