- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Five Finger Death Punch - Wrong Side of Heaven & Righteous Side of Hell 2
- Write a Review
- #K56997 000000000 K56997000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fifth album overall from the acclaimed Metal band and the second half of th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the fifth album overall from the acclaimed Metal band and the second half of their the Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell project. Five Finger Death Punch began recording the album shortly after coming off tour. Unexpectedly, they found themselves with two albums worth of material. Instead of releasing a double album, they decided to release the album as two separate pieces. On this release, the gold-selling, chart-topping Las Vegas quintet fire off their most enigmatic, engaging, and empowering salvos yet. Open up your mind, raise your fist, and dive into the Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell Vol. 2.;Track List:1. Here to Die;2. Weight Beneath My Sin;3. Wrecking Ball;4. Battle Born;5. Cradle to the Grave;6. Matter of Time;7. The Agony of Regret;8. Cold;9. Let This Go;10. My Heart Lied;11. A Day in My Life;12. House of the Rising Sun
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.