- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleetwood Mac - Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
- Write a Review
- #K56728 000000000 K56728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/09/2011;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1968 album from the British Blues outfit. Music on Vinyl.;Track List:1. My Hear...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/09/2011;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1968 album from the British Blues outfit. Music on Vinyl.;Track List:1. My Heart Beat Like a Hammer;2. Merry Go Round;3. Long Grey Mare;4. Hellhound on My Trail;5. Shake Your Moneymaker;6. Looking for Somebody;7. No Place to Go;8. My Baby´S Good to Me;9. I Loved Another Woman;10. Cold Black Night;11. The World Keep on Turning;12. Got to Move;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.