- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleetwood Mac - Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
- Write a Review
- L45327 000000000 L45327000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/02/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Fleetwood Mac, the self-titled debut album, was released in 1968, and was o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/02/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Fleetwood Mac, the self-titled debut album, was released in 1968, and was one of the highlights of the late British blues movement, climbing to the #4 slot in the UK album charts without producing one single, and managing to stay in the charts for 37 weeks. It was a traditional blues album true to form, but one that also showcased Peter Green's budding singing and songwriting skills. 'I Loved A Woman' has a hint of the Latin blues fusion he would perfect in 'Black Magic Woman' a year later, while 'Looking For Somebody' balanced humour and vulnerability that would come to characterise their style. In 1967 Peter Green, Mick Fleetwood and John McVie played in the legendary John Mayall & The Blues Breakers, and were given free studio time during which they recorded five songs. Peter Green was so convinced of this band's musical prowess that he formed it on the spot and named it after the drummer and the bass player.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.