- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Florida Georgia Line - Dig Your Roots
- Write a Review
- #K54498 000000000 K54498000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the third album from the country superstars. Dig Your Roots ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release, the third album from the country superstars. Dig Your Roots was produced by Joey Moi, whom FGL have worked with since the start of their career. Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard penned more than half of the tracks on the album. Includes the massive hit single "H.O.L.Y." as well as "May We All" (featuring Tim McGraw), "Life Is A Honeymoon" (featuring Ziggy Marley) and "God, Your Mama And Me" (featuring Backstreet Boys). Florida Georgia Line is an American bro-country duo consisting of vocalists Brian Kelley (from Ormond Beach, Florida) and Tyler Hubbard (from Monroe, Georgia). They have achieved major success since their inception and are one of the most successful country music acts of the 2010s.;Track List:1. Smooth;2. Dig Your Roots;3. Life Is a Honeymoon (Featuring Ziggy Marley);4. H.O.L.Y;5. Island;6. May We All (Featuring Tim McGraw);7. Summerland;8. Lifer;9. Good Girl Bad Boy;10. Wish You Were on It;11. God Your Mama and Me (Featuring Backstreet Boys);12. Music Is Healing;13. While He's Still Around;14. Grow Old;15. Heatwave;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.