- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foals - Total Life Forever
- Write a Review
- #K62911 000000000 K62911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 sophomore album from the British outfit, produced by former Clor Luke Smith. The album was reco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 sophomore album from the British outfit, produced by former Clor Luke Smith. The album was recorded over Summer 2009 at Svenska Gramofon in Sweden. While the first album drew comparisons to Talking Heads and Krautrock, this second full length is a darker, slower affair. The restless, woven guitar tapestries of their debut offering have softened on it's successor. The pace is less breakneck but still as resonant.;Track List:1. Blue Blood;2. Miami;3. Total Life Forever;4. Black Gold;5. Spanish Sahara;6. This Orient;7. Fugue;8. After Glow;9. Alabaster;10. 2 Trees;11. What Remains
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.