- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foo Fighters - One By One
- Write a Review
- K57066 000000000 K57066000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/21/2011;Notes:One by One is the fourth studio album by alternative rock band Foo Fighters, released on October 22, 2002 by RCA. The a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/21/2011;Notes:One by One is the fourth studio album by alternative rock band Foo Fighters, released on October 22, 2002 by RCA. The album is the first to feature guitarist Chris Shiflett. Production on the album was troubled, with initial recording sessions considered unsatisfying and raising tensions between the band members. They eventually decided to redo the album from scratch during a two-week period at front man Dave Grohl's home studio in Alexandria, Virginia. The songs on the album, which include the successful singles "All My Life" and "Times Like These", have been noted for their introspective lyrics and a heavier and more aggressive sound compared to the band's earlier work, which Grohl said was intended to translate the energy of the Foo Fighters' live performances into a recording. One by One was positively received by critics, winning a Grammy Award for Best Rock Album in 2004-the second consecutive Grammy Award for Best Rock Album won by the band-and praised for it's sound and production.;Track List:1. All My Life;2. Low;3. Have It All;4. Times Like These;5. Disenchanted Lullaby;6. Tired of You;7. Halo;8. Lonely As You;9. Overdrive;10. Burn Away;11. Come Back;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.