- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foreseen Hki - Helsinki Savagery
- Write a Review
- #K79388 000000000 K79388000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Finnish Metal band. After a few EPs, including 2013's well-received STRUCTURAL...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Finnish Metal band. After a few EPs, including 2013's well-received STRUCTURAL OPPRESSION 7-inch, Finland's Foreseen Hki now break out in the international metal scene with their first LP. An explosive burst of raw crossover, HELSINKI SAVAGERY fuses the 1980s iterations of US thrash (Vio-lence, Exodus) and urban hardcore (Cro-Mags, Leeway) to create a merciless album of absolute jawbreakers. A distinctly Finnish rawness and hostility-a hallmark of the country's incredible hardcore punk bands since the early '80s-pervades the LP. Bringing back a concrete toughness to thrash that's been largely missing for years, on HELSINKI SAVAGERY, Foreseen Hki take their place among the elite of modern crossover bands. Tracks like 'Death Injection,' 'Bonded by United Blood' and 'Both Sides Lose' are infused with a lethal urgency and unrestrained devotion to crafting ideal songs for wild, anarchic live shows. HELSINKI SAVAGERY documents a band in it's hungry, formative prime where the extreme aggression of many classic debut albums is captured with terrible certainty. With high speeds and fierce leads that shred, United Forces are back from the dead.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.