- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Black - Teenager Of The Year
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69327 000000000 L69327000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Frank Black's Teenager Of The Year came out in May 1994, just over a year after his self-titled debut solo al- bum. In ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Frank Black's Teenager Of The Year came out in May 1994, just over a year after his self-titled debut solo al- bum. In as rich a songwriting vein as he was when in The Pixies, Teenager Of The Year is now widely regarded as the defining statement of his solo career. Among the plaudits thrown it's way was Pitchfork ranking it in their Top 100 Albums of the 90s, saying "beneath it's veneer lie moments brilliant enough to rival any of the Pixies' 1990s work, and Black's greatest lyrical achievements.";Track List:1. What Ever Happened To Pong?;2. Thalassocracy;3. (i Want To Live On An) Abstract Plain;4. Calistan;5. The Vanishing Spies;6. Speedy Marie;7. Headache;8. Sir Rockaby;9. Freedom Rock;10. Two Reelers;11. Fiddle Riddle;12. Ole Mulholland;13. Fazer Eyes;14. I Could Stay Here Forever;15. The Hostess With The Mostest;16. Superabound;17. Big Red;18. Space Is Gonna Do Me Good;19. White Noise Maker;20. Pure Denizen Of The Citizens Band;21. Bad Wicked World;22. Pie In The Sky
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.