- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - Ring-A-Ding Ding
- Write a Review
- K57357 000000000 K57357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1961 album, released to coincide with the album's 55th anniversary. Ring-A-Ding Din...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1961 album, released to coincide with the album's 55th anniversary. Ring-A-Ding Ding was the first album on Sinatra's Reprise Records label. It reached #4 on the Billboard album chart. It managed to maintain a 35 week stay on the charts. In the UK, the album reached # 8 and stayed for nine weeks. Ring-a-Ding-Ding's initial concept was "an album without ballads" - it included only up-tempo swing numbers. The title track was written specifically for Sinatra by Sammy Cahn and Jimmy Van Heusen. Johnny Mandel arranged and produced the album. Includes 'Let's Fall In Love', 'In The Still Of The Night', 'The Coffee Song', 'A Fine Romance' and many more.;Track List:1. Ring-A-Ding-Ding;2. Let's Fall in Love;3. Be Careful It's My Heart;4. A Foggy Day;5. A Fine Romance;6. In the Still of the Night;7. The Coffee Song;8. When I Take My Sugar to Tea;9. Let's Face the Music and Dance;10. You'd Be So Easy to Love;11. You and the Night and the Music;12. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.