- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - Swing Easy
- Write a Review
- #K59139 000000000 K59139000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl pressing. Swing Easy! Is the eighth studio album by Frank Sinatra. It was released in 1954 as a 10" a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl pressing. Swing Easy! Is the eighth studio album by Frank Sinatra. It was released in 1954 as a 10" album and consisted of only eight songs, as each side of the record only allowed approximately 14 minutes of music. Swing Easy! Is Frank's second Capitol release and is a companion piece to the Songs For Young Lovers 10" (his first Capitol release). The two "albums" were later combined into one "2-fer" which is still active today. It features classic performances of well-known standards including "All Of Me," "Just One Of Those Things," "Get Happy" and more!;Track List:1. Just One of Those Things;2. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down (And Write Myself a Letter);3. Sunday;4. Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams (And Dream Your Troubles Away);5. Taking a Chance on Love;6. Jeepers Creepers;7. Get Happy;8. All of Me [Remastered];Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.