- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Freddie King - Freddie King Is A Blues Master
- Write a Review
- L29223 000000000 L29223000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Freddie King Is A Blues Master - Vinyl LP 33 rpm - This solid set emphasizes King's vocals. Freddie King Is a Blues Mas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Freddie King Is A Blues Master - Vinyl LP 33 rpm - This solid set emphasizes King's vocals. Freddie King Is a Blues Master - Bill Dahl Recording information: Atlantic Recording Studios, NY. Freddie King Is a Blues Master songs Personnel: Freddie King (vocals, guitar) Billy Butler (guitar) Willie Bridges, King Curtis, David Newman (saxophone) Joe Newman, Melvin Lastie, Martin Banks (trumpet) Norman Pride (drums).;Track List:1. Play It Cool 3:49;2. That Will Never Do 2:20;3. It's Too Late She's Gone 2:20;4. Blue Shadows 3:35;5. Today I Sing the Blues 3:55;6. Get Out of My Life Woman 3:32;7. Hideaway 2:26;8. Funky 2:26;9. Hot Tomato 2:45;10. Wide Open 3:00;11. Sweet Thing 2:30;12. Let Me Down Easy 3:00
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.