- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fu Manchu - We Must Obey
- Write a Review
- K63728 000000000 K63728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Beat Generation present a reissue of Fu Manchu's 10th studio album, We Must Obey, originally released in 2007. Fu Manch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Beat Generation present a reissue of Fu Manchu's 10th studio album, We Must Obey, originally released in 2007. Fu Manchu were formed in California in 1987. Their debut was a 7" flexi disc released by the mighty San Francisco´s label Slap A Ham, a total gem in their gender. Their sound was based in their '70s heroes as Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult and so on but also in their contemporary bands as Black Flag, Descendents and Flippers. We Must Obey is an album where the band came back to their roots with a wall of heavy guitars sound and with monumental songs as "Land of Giants" or the final track "Sensei vs. Sensei". This release helped the band to enter the stoner throne together with Queens of the Stone Age or Hermano, two headline bands at the moment, into the hard stoner rock scene. Features a cover of "Moving In Stereo" written by The Cars. 180 gram vinyl. Edition of 500.;Track List:1. We Must Obey;2. Knew It All Belong;3. Let Me Out;4. Hung Out to Dry;5. Shake It Loose;6. Land of Giants;7. Between the Lines;8. Lesson;9. Moving in Stereo (Written By the Cars);10. Didn´T Really Try;11. Sensei Vs. Sensei
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.