- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Future Death - Special Victim
- Write a Review
- #K84839 000000000 K84839000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:From swirling, tumultuous outbursts to pummeling destruction, the controlled chaos that is Future Death is ready to be ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:From swirling, tumultuous outbursts to pummeling destruction, the controlled chaos that is Future Death is ready to be unleashed in 2014. Stripping everything to the bone, the band's creative process is heavily linked to impulse as they capture their feelings organically and in the moment while leaving little room for conceptualization. The Austin based band formed in 2012 as Alton Jenkins and Bill Kenny began writing and recording what later evolved into their debut EP, which was self-released in the summer of 2013. They added bassist Jeremy Humphries to the lineup and vocalist Angie Kang found them later after months of writing. Special Victim, their forthcoming debut full-length on Bloodmoss Records, was recorded and mixed by This Will Destroy You's Alex Bhore in a funeral-home-turned-studio owned by producer John Congleton. With the creative tools at hand, Future Death took a bright, explosive approach on Special Victim. Like the band's overall creative process, the concept of impulse is apparent throughout album itself. There's not much time to breathe, and that's exactly why it is such a thrilling and powerful listen.;Track List:1. Riot Trains;2. Junkhammer;3. Basements;4. Speedweed;5. Transparent;6. Roman Devices;7. Dream;8. Post-Everything;9. Killer;10. Cornered
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.