- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fuzz - Fuzz
- Write a Review
- K58423 000000000 K58423000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/01/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 from this Alt-Rock trio featuring Ty Segall (drums/vocals), Charlie Moot hart (guitar/vocals) a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/01/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 from this Alt-Rock trio featuring Ty Segall (drums/vocals), Charlie Moot hart (guitar/vocals) and Roland Cosio (bass). They're heavy rock lifers - three California-bred dudes who have been refining their riffs and getting weird together since high school (which wasn't that long ago, actually). Fuzz was formed a couple years ago as a collaboration between Segall and Moot hart, but only recently did the pair have sufficient time to guide the band out of side-project limbo and into a recording studio. The mood is not light. The songs project a state of perpetual paranoia and eroding mental health. And as it should be, you know? It's a record for the burners.;Track List:1. Earthen Gate;2. Sleigh Ride;3. What's in My Head?;4. Hazemaze;5. Loose Sutures;6. Preacher;7. Raise;8. One
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.