- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gabriel Garzon Montano - Jardín Instrumentals
- Write a Review
- #K71951 000000000 K71951000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Instrumental versions of Gabriel's Stones Throw Records debut Jardín now available on limited editio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Instrumental versions of Gabriel's Stones Throw Records debut Jardín now available on limited edition wax. Gabriel Garzón-Montano's formidable skills have come to fruition on Jardín in his Stones Throw debut. "This album came out of wanting to make music that reminds people how beautiful life is and how delicate their heart is," he said. "I've always wanted to make music that is healing, comforting, and funky. I named the album Jardín hoping for it to create a space for healing when people put it on. "A garden is full of life, growth and beauty," Gabriel said of choosing that unifying image as the title for his new album. "It makes me think of green and white and all the colors as they appear in different flowers." That vivid spectrum bursts forth on Jardín itself and the album contains references to fruit of all sorts, sour mango, juicy tangerines and sweet peaches. From the heartache and aching vocals that float over the dusty drums of "Crawl" to the stutter-step thump of "Bombo Fabrika" to the high falsetto he nails on "Octave," Garzón-Montano proves himself to already be one of 2017's biggest breakout talents.;Track List:1. Trial (Instrumental);2. Sour Mango (Instrumental);3. Fruitflies (Instrumental);4. The Game (Instrumental);5. Long Ears (Instrumental);6. Crawl (Instrumental);7. Bombo Fabrika (Instrumental);8. Cantiga (Instrumental);9. My Balloon (Instrumental);10. Lullaby (Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.