- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Garry Tallent - More Like Me
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68467 000000000 L68467000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. I learned how to play music by ear, and just haven't learned how to read music since, says Tallent. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. I learned how to play music by ear, and just haven't learned how to read music since, says Tallent. I would listen to the popular music of the day back then. My favorite was Buddy Holly. And I would mimic what he played on my cheap guitar. Step forward a few years later and Garry becomes a member of Bruce Springsteens The E Street Band It wasnt until 2016 that Tallent decided to step out of his comfort zone and finally become his own boss with the release of his first solo album, Break Time. He jokes that it took him 65 years to put the album together, and when asked about it, he seems uneasy and looks away. When his gaze returns, so has his confidence and the realization that there's no need to be anxious. Since Break Time, Garry has been working on his second solo release, More Like Me. More Like Me is Garrys homage to the sound of the mid-60s the sounds he grew up and learned by ear on his cheap guitar. He hopes you like it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.