- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gary Wilson - Friday Night With Gary Wilson
- Write a Review
- #K64049 000000000 K64049000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, another alt-funk classic filled with experimental sounds, avant garde grooves, and dem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, another alt-funk classic filled with experimental sounds, avant garde grooves, and demented love songs that will make any night a wild and free Friday night with the King Of Weird, Gary Wilson! Coming off of a career-renewing critically praised album, last year's Alone With Gary Wilson, as well as an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel supporting Odd Future member Earl Sweatshirt, this album is sure to keep the party going well into the future. Gary Wilson is best known for his 1977 album You Think You Really Know Me, after which he promptly retired from recording and performing concerts. He slowly gained a strong cult following during the 1980s and 1990s, and in the early 2000s became active again.;Track List:1. A Tree Cries in the Wind;2. I Want to Hold Your Hand Tonight;3. I'm Going to Take You to a Thousand Dreams;4. You're the Coolest Girl Tonight;5. Sick Trip on Friday Night;6. We'll Dance Into the Stars;7. Like a Scene from a Movie Long Gone;8. The Mermaid Song;9. Soon I'll Be Kissing Sandy;10. Linda;11. You Made Me Feel My Misery;12. I Thought of You Last Night;13. I'll Make You My Dream Girl;14. Sometimes I Cry Late at Night
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.