- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genesis - Invisible Touch (1986)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46314 000000000 L46314000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/05/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Invisible Touch is the thirteenth studio album by Genesis, released on 6 June 1986. After taking a b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/05/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Invisible Touch is the thirteenth studio album by Genesis, released on 6 June 1986. After taking a break in group activity for each member to continue with their solo projects in 1984, the band reconvened in October 1985 to write and record Invisible Touch with engineer and producer Hugh Padgham. As with their previous album, it was written entirely through group improvisations and no material developed prior to recording was used. Invisible Touch was a worldwide success and reached #1 on the UK Albums Chart and #3 on the US Billboard 200. It remains the band's highest selling album after it was certified multi-platinum for over 1.2 million copies sold in the UK and 6 million sold in the US. Genesis became the first band and foreign act to have five top five singles on the US Billboard Hot 100, with "Invisible Touch" being their first and only song to reach #1 on the charts.;Track List:1. Invisible Touch (2007 Remastered Version);2. Tonight Tonight Tonight (2007 Remastered Version);3. Land of Confusion (2007 Remastered Version);4. In Too Deep (2007 Remastered Version);5. Anything She Does (2007 Remastered Version);6. Domino (Part 1 2) (2007 Remastered Version);7. Throwing It All Away (2007 Remastered Version);8. The Brazilian (2007 Remastered Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.