- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Jackson - Fame Recordings
- Write a Review
- L28687 000000000 L28687000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. One of the finest voices in Southern Soul, George Jackson's success as a writer meant he wasn't push...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. One of the finest voices in Southern Soul, George Jackson's success as a writer meant he wasn't pushed as an artist and so his vinyl output is disappointingly small. Kent Records is rectifying that with this 12 track LP.;Track List:1. I'm Just a Prisoner;2. I Can't Leave Your Love Alone;3. Let the Best Man Win;4. Add a Little Sunshine;5. I Bit Off More Than I Can Chew;6. Bite the Hand That Feeds You;7. Don't Count Me Out;8. Double Lovin';9. Greedy Over You;10. Get It When I Want It;11. Save Me;12. That from the Heart
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.