- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Jones - George Jones & The Smoky Mountain Boy
- Write a Review
- #K62384 000000000 K62384000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Multi-award winning and Country Music Hall of Fame member George Jones remains one of the true giant...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Multi-award winning and Country Music Hall of Fame member George Jones remains one of the true giants of country music. These classic recordings from the early '70s find George in top form covering a selection of classic bluegrass and folk songs from such songwriters as Fred Rose, A.P. Carter, and Roy Acuff. Recorded in one session, George is backed by the legendary Smoky Mountain Boys who performed with the King of Country Music, Roy Acuff, for decades. George Jones achieved international fame for his long list of hit records as well as his distinctive voice and phrasing. Country music scholar Bill C. Malone writes, "For the two or three minutes consumed by a song, Jones immerses himself so completely in it's lyrics, and in the mood it conveys, that the listener can scarcely avoid becoming similarly involved.";Track List:1. Low and Lonely 2:20;2. Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain 3:02;3. Branded Wherever I Go 1:59;4. We Live in Two Different Worlds 2:36;5. Beneath That Lonely Mound of Clay 2:50;6. The Precious Jewel 2:55;7. Wabash Cannonball 2:00;8. The Great Speckled Bird 3:13;9. Don't Make Me Go to Bed and I'll Be Good 4:34;10. The Great Judgement Morning 3:43;11. Wreck on the Highway 2:32;12. Night Train to Memphis 2:18
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.