- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G.G. Allin - Freaks, Faggots, Drunks and Junkies
- Write a Review
- #K54332 000000000 K54332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2008;Notes:Vinyl edition of what is probably Gg Allin's greatest studio album. This was GG's fourth album when it was originally r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2008;Notes:Vinyl edition of what is probably Gg Allin's greatest studio album. This was GG's fourth album when it was originally released on Homestead Records in 1988. Recorded with a backing band featuring members of New England punk/thrash heavies Psycho, this one contains some of GG's best songs. "Die When You Die" is arguably the most famous Gg Allin song and this album features the original, best version of the live warhorse. It also includes GG's rewrite of David Allen Coe's "Longhair Redneck" titled "Outlaw Scumfuc." the punkest man alive (at the time) at his peak.;Track List:1. My Revenge;2. Dope Money;3. Be My Fuckin Whore;4. Suck My Ass It Smells;5. Dog Shit;6. Wild Riding;7. Sleeping in My Piss;8. Anti Social Masterbator;9. Last in Line for the Gang Bang;10. Die When You Die;11. Commit Suicide;12. Crash Burn;13. Outlaw Scumfuc;14. Caroline Sue;15. Cunt Sucking Cannibal;16. Family;17. Young Little Meat;18. I Wanna Kill You;19. My Bloody Mutilation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.