- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ghost - Opus Eponymous
- Write a Review
- #K62181 000000000 K62181000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 debut album from the "occult Rock" newcomers. Ghost is the name of a devil worshipping ministry...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/18/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 debut album from the "occult Rock" newcomers. Ghost is the name of a devil worshipping ministry, that in order to spread their unholy gospels and, furthermore, trick mankind into believing that the end is ultimately a good thing, have decided to use the ever so popular Rock music medium as a way to achieve their ends. Standing motionless and anonymous beneath the painted faces, hoods and robes which their sect demand, the six nameless ghouls of Ghost deliver litanies of sexually pulsating Heavy Rock music and romantic lyrics, that glorify and glamorize the disgusting and sacrilegious, with the simple intention to communicate a message via the most effective device they can find - entertainment. Rise Above.;Track List:1. Deus Culpa;2. Con Clavi Con Dio;3. Ritual;4. Elizabeth;5. Stand By Him;6. Satan Prayer;7. Death Knell;8. Prime Mover;9. Genesis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.