- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ghost Bath - Starmourner
- Write a Review
- #K66623 000000000 K66623000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited edition blue colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Ghost Bath plays atmospheric black metal fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited edition blue colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Ghost Bath plays atmospheric black metal focused on depression and human emotion. Unlike it's predecessor Moonlover which explored melancholy, sorry, depression, and earthly things their new album Starmourner explores joy (instead of sorrow), the cosmos (instead of earth), and paradise (instead of purgatory). But most importantly, it explores ecstasy - instead of tragedy - as it's basic human emotion. With over 72 minutes of heavy, melodic, and dramatic black metal, it is Ghost Bath's most ambitious undertaking yet. The album takes it's listener on a journey in a variety of ways each track is accompanied by a beautifully crafted painting as well as a "parable" to read alongside. This allows the listener to explore not only the audio soundscapes, but a visual and imaginative experience through as they delve into the album. "The stories, or parables, look into Jewish angelology and the hierarchy of angels as found in the bible and other religious texts," says Nameless. Although the album has a definitive joyful and hopeful feel, it is still drenched in depression and sorry, as any true Ghost Bath record should be.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.