- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gil Melle - New Faces - New Sounds
- Write a Review
- #K63834 000000000 K63834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl repressing. Recorded for Blue Note during tenor saxophonist Gil Melle's modernist period, New Faces ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 10" vinyl repressing. Recorded for Blue Note during tenor saxophonist Gil Melle's modernist period, New Faces New Sounds is an 8-track set comprised of two sessions captured at the Rudy Van Gelder Studio in Hackensack, NY in March 1952 with Eddie Bert (trombone), Joe Manning (vibraphone), George Wallington (piano), Red Mitchell (bass), Max Roach (drums) and Monica Dell (vocals) and January 1953 with Eddie Bert (trombone), George Wallington (piano), Tal Farlow (guitar), Clyde Lombardi (bass) and Joe Morello (drums). A Blue Note essential, New Faces New Sounds is being re-released as part of the label's 75th anniversary LP reissue campaign.;Track List:1. October;2. Cyclotron;3. Venus;4. Under Capricorn;5. The Gears;6. Mars;7. Four Moons;8. Sunset Concerto
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.