- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gil Scott-Heron - Free Will
- Write a Review
- #K60408 000000000 K60408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue of Gil Scott-Heron's 1972 album. The album is special as one side consists of songs - all but ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue of Gil Scott-Heron's 1972 album. The album is special as one side consists of songs - all but one written with Brian Jackson - and the flipside is of poetry. Both forms showcase the political and the personal, in a way where even the time-specific lyrics transcend their era. Gil and Brian are backed an all-star band consisting of Bernard Purdie, Gerry Jemmott, Hubert Laws and David Spinozza. These help bring out the pathos in the achingly sad 'Did You Hear What They Say' - one of Gil's finest pieces of writing.;Track List:1. Free Will;2. The Middle of the Day;3. The Get Out of the Ghetto Blues;4. Speed Kills;5. Did You Hear What They Said?;6. The King Alfred Plan;7. No Knock;8. Wiggy;9. Ain't No New Thing;10. Billy Green Is Dead;11. Sex Education: Ghetto Style;12. And Then He Wrote Meditations
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.